The Hesly Rapid Deployment Razor Barrier is a quickly deployed security perimeter appropriate for emerging threats or for a permanent barrier.
With the capacity to deploy 80m of Razor Wire Barrier in just two minutes, our Razor Wire Barrier System takes the place of a large crew working hours in the field. The unit deploys with only two people and removes the potentially hazardous conditions associated with field installation of barbed tape coils.
Rapid Deployment Razor Barrier System consists of a stack of one (1) 980mm Barbed Tape Coil on top of two (2) 730mm Barbed Tape Coils. A network of structural support trusses every 11ft add rigidity and allow accessories to be fastened to deployment unit. Additionally support trusses come with provisions for ground stakes and an integral cable system to assist in deployment over any type of terrain. Deployment time is two (2) minutes and retraction time is between 12 to 17 minutes. Deployment length is 480 feet. Package size is 90″ high by 6inch wide. Ship weight is around 290kgs each.
• Capacity to deploy 80m of Razor Wire Barrier in just minutes
• Eliminates the need for a large crew working hours in the field, and the potential hazards that go with it
• Only requires two people to deploy
• Consists of a stack of one (1) 980mm barbed tape coil on top of two (2) 730mm barbed tape coils
• Coils fastened together in an alternate loop arrangement to minimize any intrusion attempts.