1)Put unit fence clamping bracket into the deck fish plate /gunnel or top of bulwark. 2)Fasten wing bolt to tighten the fence clamping bracket and gunnel or bulwark together. 3)Fix the fences along the deck side.one-by-one.
4)Recommended distance between installed units of fence is 220mm -270mm.
UNIT FENCE DIMENSIONS
1)Covered length of ship side:950mm(APSF-4T)/500mm(APSF-2T)/220mm(APBF-1T) 2)Length of outer bar including sharp point 680mm
3)Material: welded and galvanised steel 4)Packaging: fumigated and reusable box
- Minimal storage space needed. Units can be stored one-by-one close to each other.
- Able to be installed/dismantled easily and safely by one crew member.
- Reusable and built-to-last solid construction; each part is perfectly welded.
- Unique design with vertical and horizontal spikes effectively prevents pirates from boarding.
- This anti-piracy spiked fence, while highly effective, is more economical than electrified fencing or the hiring of security guards.
The advantages of our Anti-Piracy Barbed Fences:
.Effectively prevents Pirates from Boarding: Unique and patented design with vertical and horizontal spikes effectively prevents
pirates from boarding.
.Minimal Storage Space: Minimal storage space is needed since units can be stored one-by-one close to each other.
.Easy to Install and Dismantle: APBF is convenient to install and dismantle as required due to the smart design. Installation can
be finished within one day for a Panamax vessel.